Date: Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Place: Institute for Progressive Medicine
Space is limited for this lecture! Please call 949-600-5100 to reserve your seat.
Discover what YOU can do to protect yourself and your family from the toxic environment that we live in, including:
- Natural treatments to protect yourself from toxins in your home, food, water.
- How to identify estrogen mimics and minimize your exposure
- Practical tips for detoxification and optimal metabolism of hormonal disruptors
- The role of radiation on your health and what to do about it
- How to create a toxic free home for your family