** Updated December 28, 2020 **
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
If you have questions, please call reception at 949-600-5100 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current office hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
To order supplements online CLICK HERE
- If you need medication, Immune Drips or IV therapy, ozone therapy, testing, supplements or other services, please call us!
- IPM Doctors are offering in-person appointments and tele-medicine services by Zoom or telephone.
- Curb-side pickup is also available for supplement orders placed by phone. Call 949-600-5100.
COVID-19 Testing at Home
LabCorp now offers an at-home PCR based nasal swab kit for COVID-19. These kits can be shipped directly to you and do not require a physical doctor’s office visit or an order from an IPM doctor. If you would like more information or to order a kit please CLICK HERE.
IPM does offer a COVID-19 antibody blood test which can be drawn here in our physical office. This is an antibody blood test and may provide information about previous or current exposure to COVID-19. It does not provide the same information as a nasal swab PCR test.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
IPM is not currently offering COVID-19 vaccinations in our office because they may require special handling and storage and availability is subject to change. COVID-19 vaccines may only be available initially to certain demographic groups, first responders or hospital staff in your area. For more information or if you wish to receive COVID-19 vaccination, please contact a local urgent care or hospital for details.
Important Information About Laboratory Results
We have experienced some COVID-19 related delays in obtaining laboratory results. All of our patient lab results are individually reviewed by an IPM doctor before the results are reported to our patients. Once test results are received, a doctor will review your results and make recommendations. Most lab results are reported to the patient by secure e-mail, or physically by USPS mail. For your security, we never FAX laboratory results.
Please allow 7–10 business days for most standard test results from large reference labs like Quest and LabCorp to be run and returned to our office. Some specialized testing such as testing performed by Genova Diagnostics, and other 3rd party labs may take up to four weeks.
In-office Protective Measures
At IPM we are working hard to keep our office environment clean and disinfected throughout the day and our staff are trained in proper cleaning and disinfecting procedures.
Currently we are screening all patients over the phone before they come into our office. Patients who exhibit specific symptoms or have a fever will be asked to consult with the doctor by telephone instead of in-office. We are implementing this temporary rule to protect the health and safety of all our patients and staff.
- All patients and staff who enter the building will also have their temperature taken at reception daily.
- We offer face masks at reception for patients who do not have their own masks.
- Additional hand sanitizers have been added throughout IPM, including touch-less automatic units on each floor.
- We have Increased the frequency of disinfection in public places. Several times a day, staff wipe down high-traffic surfaces, handles, knobs, counters and furniture.
- We require that all medical staff thoroughly wash their hands before & after treating a patient.
- We receive the most up-to-date information for health care facilities from the CDC and Orange County Health Authorities to ensure all actions we’re taking are approved and based on their recommendations.
- We are stepping up professional cleaning services during closed business hours.
- Any staff member who reports illness or symptoms is required to stay home and follow protocols for isolation for those who are ill.
Integrative Measures You Can Implement Now
Doctors at IPM recommend some or all of the following oral supplements to many patients who would like to take proactive measures against viral infection:
- Combination Immune support including echinacea, selenium, vitamin C and zinc
- Colloidal silver solutions
- Additional vitamin D3
- Additional vitamin C caps or vitamin C powder
Use a xylitol nasal spray or silver nasal spray (when available), 2 sprays in each nostril at least twice a day. These items will clean the nasal tissues and wash out viruses, bacteria and environmental pollutants.
Nasal ozone insufflation also called “nozone” offers a more powerful preventive approach. Ozone is an effective anti-viral agent. Treatments may be provided by our medical assistants in our office. These treatment can be provided once a week or more often.
Nutritional Immune Drips may also be recommended to our patients and can be delivered in our office. Please call reception if you are interested in receiving therapy.
Please visit our popular immune supplement page to order products if needed.
** IMPORTANT – FACE COVERINGS AND MASKS AT IPM **
The medical staff at IPM recommends that people wear face coverings when they are in close quarters with others during the COVID-19 pandemic (Ref: CDC Website, Considerations for Wearing Masks, Aug 7, 2020).
However, patients with some medical conditions, especially those that impair respiration, blood flow, and balance may have difficulty wearing face coverings. In some cases, the restriction of airflow caused by a face covering may be harmful to these individuals.
Some examples of these conditions include:
- Various forms of cancer
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI)
- Vertigo or difficulty with balance
- Pregnancy with complications or related symptoms
Please be aware that some people in our building may not be wearing a face covering or mask.
In compliance with federal (HIPAA) privacy regulations, it is not appropriate for patients to ask others about their personal medical conditions. IPM staff cannot divulge protected health information about patients.
We take COVID-19 policy very seriously and have set up regular, specific protocol for pre-screening, cleaning, and prophylaxis. Please direct any questions regarding COVID-19 safety to reception. We will be happy to assist you.
– Allan Sosin, MD
Medical Director, IPM
If You Feel You May Be Getting An Infection:
- Stay at home and treat the symptoms as you would any cold or flu. Most people who get the COVID-19 virus have mild symptoms. Younger, healthier patients tend to have milder symptoms. However, symptoms may include high fever and a dry cough.
- If symptoms become more severe and you feel you require medical care, go to the closest emergency room which should be prepared to screen and test you for COVID-19 if necessary.
- Our office does NOT have COVID-19 swab test kits. You will require a doctor’s prescription to get tested for COVID-19. Our doctors can provide a prescription for testing only if a patient meets specific criteria laid out by local health authorities. Testing locations are provided to those who have a prescription. Some locations offer free testing.
Patients who experience shortness of breath should go to the ER.
- LabCorp now offers an at-home nasal swab kit for COVID-19 testing using. For more information CLICK HERE.
|For more information, click on these links:|
Ways to Prevent Infection Include:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water (this is the BEST method).
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based sanitizer. Make sure to rub all areas of the hands thoroughly until dry.
- Wear a face mask when shopping or among other people and avoid touching your face.
- Practice physical distancing according to CDC guidelines.
- Avoid unnecessary trips to the store, shop online or use curbside pickup when possible.
- Keep a regular sleep schedule, maintain a healthy diet, and avoid alcohol.
- Consider an immune IV to boost your defenses. There are many oral nutritional supplements available in our store that may also effectively bolster the immune system.