Join the autism research institute for this fun and healthy activity.
- The walk is scheduled for November 10, 2007
- Walk inside exposition park with family and friends to support research for effective treatments for autism.
- After the walk, enjoy an information fair with autism exhibitors, including music, face painting, and bounce-houses for the kids.
- Free drinks and snacks, parking is only $6.00
- After the fair visit the California Science Center, Natural History Museum and the African American Museum.
- Register for the walk now at www.autsmwalkla.com or call (619) 281-7165.