Life’s daily grind can create challenges that impact your health. Beyond the long to-do list that many people manage, your health can be affected by stressors, environmental toxins, what you consume or fail to consume, certain medications and genetic factors. As a result of these burdens, you may feel rundown, overwhelmed or “not quite yourself”. When life’s demands are high, the brain’s ability to communicate and function effectively can be negatively impacted, which may affect your overall well-being.
NeuroReplete’s clinically researched formula addresses a critical area of neurotransmitter health that many formulas have overlooked — the need for balanced amino acid precursor administration. NeuroReplete is formulated based on research that started in 1995 and provides premium nutrients which support brain, gut and overall health. NeuroReplete’s balanced nutrient formula supports serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine production in proper ratio. Serotonin is associated with mood, appetite, sleep, memory, learning, and temperature regulation. Dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine (the catecholamines) are associated with control of movement, balance, motivation, focus, addiction and the drive for reward.
- NeuroReplete provides balanced nutrients to support serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine production
- NeuroReplete supports the enteric nervous system, which is associated with gastrointestinal health (Gut health)
- NeuroReplete supports healthy neurotransmitter levels
- NeuroReplete promotes brain health and wellness
- NeuroReplete promotes post-synaptic neuron firing
- NeuroReplete provides 5-HTP, which supports a normal feeling of well-being
- NeuroReplete provides 5-HTP, which supports normal appetite
- NeuroReplete provides 5-HTP, which supports normal sleep
- NeuroReplete provides 5-HTP, which supports normal memory and learning
- NeuroReplete provides L-tyrosine, which promotes normal control of movement
- NeuroReplete provides L-tyrosine, which promotes normal balance
- NeuroReplete provides L-tyrosine, which supports normal motivation
- NeuroReplete provides L-tyrosine, which supports normal focus
- NeuroReplete provides L-tyrosine, which supports nutrient needs associated with addiction
For many patients, some or all of these benefits may be observed when NeuroReplete and CysReplete are used without any additional support.
“This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any illness or disease. The content and recommendations contained on this website have not been reviewed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are solely the opinion of the authors. Content contained on this website is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never increase, reduce or discontinue any medication or treatment without first consulting your doctor.”