**UPDATE: This product is available now and in-stock.
Lanto Sinus is the sinus probiotic that supports and promotes sinus health.
- This probiotic supplement supports sinus health by introducing beneficial bacteria into the mouth and sinuses.
- Lanto Sinus contains beneficial kimchi derived Lactobacillus sakei, a keystone bacteria found in healthy sinuses.
- 17 billion total CFU of Lactobacillus sakei at time of manufacture. Lab tested and verified.
How to Use
For regular use, take by mouth.
Place 1/4 teaspoon of powder (or 1 spoonful using the spoon provided) directly into mouth, swish & swallow. Don’t eat or drink for 15 minutes after. Use 1x per day as needed.
For a maximum boost, take by nose & mouth.
Mix 1/4 teaspoon of powder with up to 1/4 cup of distilled or sterile (boiled & cooled) water. Stir. Using a cotton swab or a clean finger, dab mixture 1/2 inch into nostrils. Swish remaining mixture in mouth & swallow. Use 1x per nostril/day as needed.
Lactobacillus sakei proBio65, microcrystalline cellulose, dextrose anhydrous.
- Serving Size 1/4 teaspoon (1g)
- Servings Per Container 15
- NET WT. 0.5 OZ (15g)
- Keep Product Refrigerated
- Product of South Korea
- Produced using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards
When does Lanto Sinus expire?
- We recommend using Lanto Sinus within six months of purchase to ensure that the Lactobacillus sakei is potent and active.
- Once the bottle is opened, Lanto Sinus is most effective for 3 to 4 months.
- Every bottle has an expiration date printed on the bottom to help you keep track.
- Keep out of reach of children. Consult with a physician if pregnant, have a medical condition, or taking prescription medication.