**UPDATE: Available NOW, in stock.
12 Hour Decongestant Nasal Spray with Oxymetazoline 0.5 fl oz Metered Dose
Every now and then, there comes a time when you’ve exhausted all your usual options for feeling better and you need to pull out the big guns. Enter Xlear 12 Hour Decongestant Nasal Spray. Xlear 12 Hour’s patented formula is 99.9% natural and only includes oxymetazoline to instantly relieve the worst cases of congestion. Oxymetazoline is widely used as a decongestant and anti-inflammatory to shrink swollen nasal tissues, but Xlear 12 Hour Nasal Spray is different from other nasal sprays that have it.
Xlear 12 Hour Decongestant Nasal Spray adds the benefits of xylitol to cleanse, moisturize, and soothe delicate nasal tissues. One of the biggest complaints of people who use nasal sprays with oxymetazoline is dryness, which creates an environment where contaminants can infect—not so with Xlear 12 Hour. Because of the xylitol saline solution, Xlear relieves congestion while also alleviating dryness and assisting the body’s natural defenses so your airways can be healthy and clear.
- Includes oxymetazoline for instant relief from even the most extreme congestion and sinus pressure.
- The addition of xylitol cleans, moisturizes, and protects delicate sinus tissues.
- Patented formula provides a full 12 hours of relief without drowsiness or dryness.
- Metered pump sprayer ensures precise dosing every time.
- Over 99% natural formula containing just 4 ingredients means you know exactly what’s going up your nose.
The metered nasal pump provides a precise amount of soothing spray in a fine mist.
Do not use for more than 3 days at a time.
- Remove the childproof cap from the bottle.
- Prior to initial use, prime the pump by holding it upright and pumping one or more times until the solution is dispensed.
- Clear the nasal passageway by gently blowing your nose prior to using Xlear Decongestant Nasal Spray
- Insert nozzle into nostril and depress pump completely while breathing in through your nose. Spray 1-2 times in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period. For ages 6 years to adult. Always supervise children
Use Xlear Decongestant Nasal Spray to temporarily relieve congestion due to colds, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies, or sinusitis. For regular use, we recommend using Xlear Saline Nasal Spray with Xylitol. Shake well before each use.