Looking for a full-flavor, aromatic coconut oil? Perfect vegan or dairy free substitute for butter or margarine. Coconut oil is a medium chain fat, which makes it solid at room temperature and resistant to breakdown during high heat cooking, but without the health risks of other saturated fats such as margarine or lard. Coconut oil is naturally saturated, and does not contain any trans-fats.
Benefits of Omega Nutrition Virgin Coconut Oil:
* Certified Organic and Kosher
* Full coconut flavor and aroma
* Suitable for raw food diet
* No solvents or bleaching used
* Recyclable opaque HDPE container with foil induction seal and tamper-proof lid
* Packaged in complete exclusion of light, oxygen and reactive metals
Easy to use:
* Use for all higher heat applications, including stir frying – Maximum temperature of 375°F/190°C.
* Excellent for baking and can be substituted for butter in most recipes.
* Try as a butter replacement, spread on toast or topped over rice.
* Use in blender drinks to add fuel and energy in the morning.
* Check out our Coconut Oil recipes for more delicious serving ideas. Storage: Virgin Coconut Oil is semi-solid at temperatures under 76°F/24°C, and becomes liquid when temperatures rise above this mark. Coconut Oil will solidify when refrigerated. To soften, remove from fridge well ahead of preparation time.