**UPDATE: This product is available now and in-stock.
BENEFITS OF VEGETABLE CAPSULES
- Free from animal derivatives, GMOs, sugar, gluten and preservatives.
- Easy to swallow, tamper evident.
- Pure, clear and elegant appearance with no taste or odor.
- Ingredients are sealed to preserve their integrity. Ideal for vegetarians/vegans who wish to consume non-animal products.
- Ideal for improving the bioavailability of oil soluble ingredients.
- Customers report reduced stomach discomfort when digesting softgels.
- Resistant to heat and temperature fluctuations, making them easy to transport and store, even in hot climates.
- Enhanced absorption and bioavailability. Consumers can expect fast disintegration and immediate nutrient delivery to produce a quicker onset of action.
BENEFITS OF OZOVITA OZONATED OILS
Ozonated oils maintain many of the benefits of ozone:
Ingesting ozonated oils may help promote overall gut and general health. With OZOVITA’s vegetable capsules, the natural healing properties of ozone are now captured in a supplement that you can take daily to help ensure your body’s ideal balance. Ozone can be useful as an antioxidant because of its oxygen content. It has also been generally accepted for its germicidal properties, which could be beneficial for the GI tract.
PROPERTIES OF OZONATED OIL CAPSULES*
Ozovita ozonated linseed oil vegetable capsules contain about 50% Omega-3 oils (Alpha Linolenic Acid, or ALA) with benefits specifically enhanced brain function, have been widely discussed in the literature. In addition, linseed oil has been recognized for having beneficial effects on hair, skin and inflammation. Organic linseed oil is stabilized with Vitamin E (Tocopherol), which provides an additional antioxidant benefit.
The properties of ozone mentioned above can be preserved in ozonated oils, and can potentially complement the healthful effects of linseed oils.
** Ozonated oil capsules are best stored refrigerated once received, to maximize potency and shelf life. **
You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. Make sure to consult with a healthcare professional before taking any medication or supplements, especially if you are pregnant or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
“This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any illness or disease. The content and recommendations contained on this website have not been reviewed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are solely the opinion of the authors. Content contained on this website is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never increase, reduce or discontinue any medication or treatment without first consulting your doctor.”