Mucuna 40% Powder offers a natural source of L-dopa, standardized to 40%. Mucuna 40% Powder supports dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine (the catecholamines) production. The catecholamines are associated with control of movement, balance, motivation, focus, addiction and the drive for reward.
- Mucuna 40% powder promotes brain health and wellness
- Mucuna 40% powder supports dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine production
- Mucuna 40% powder promotes post-synaptic neuron firing
- Mucuna 40% powder promotes normal control of movement
- Mucuna 40% powder promotes normal balance
- Mucuna 40% powder supports normal motivation
- Mucuna 40% powder supports normal focus
- Mucuna 40% powder supports nutrient needs associated with a normal reward drive
- Mucuna 40% powder supports normal reward drive
- Mucuna 40% powder supports the enteric nervous system, which is associated with gastrointestinal health (Gut health)
Some or all of these benefits will be best observed when Mucuna 40% is used with NeuroReplete or D5. Healthcare professionals may also choose to provide further support by incorporating additional amino acid products (i.e. RepleteExtra, TyrosineReplete and 5-HTP) into a patient’s healthcare plan.
Mucuna 40% is intended to be used with NeuroReplete or D5. Mucuna 40% should only be administered when a medical evaluation by a healthcare professional determines that Mucuna 40% is appropriate for the patient’s healthcare plan.
CHK Nutrition does not have a suggested dosing for Mucuna 40% powder. Take as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Pregnant or nursing women should consult with their healthcare professional before taking Mucuna 40% powder.
Side effects of Mucuna 40% powder are general mild and typically only occur in a small percentage of the population. Side effects may include nausea, heartburn, gas and bloating.
“This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any illness or disease. The content and recommendations contained on this website have not been reviewed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are solely the opinion of the authors. Content contained on this website is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never increase, reduce or discontinue any medication or treatment without first consulting your doctor.”