CysReplete contains cysteine, which is an excellent source of sulfur. Sulfur is essential for the metabolism of 43 major chemical pathways and over 100 minor pathways. This includes glutathione, which is a crucial component of toxin maintenance. CysReplete contains cysteine, along with selenium and folic acid. Cysteine supports immune health, normal toxin maintenance, normal glutathione levels, many metabolic pathways, as well as protein synthesis and structure. Selenium is important when using cysteine supplementation because it supports neuron health by interfering with the undesirable binding of methylmercury that can occur when supplementing with cysteine. This is a fact that many cysteine supplements have overlooked. CysReplete is recommended when using NeuroReplete and D5 because both products utilize sulfur when supporting normal neurotransmitter levels. The body does not store excess sulfur. Therefore, without replenishing, sulfur depletion can occur. The impact of sulfur depletion may not be immediately evident. The loss of adequate sulfur may show subtle changes in immune health, toxin maintenance, metabolic function and protein health that slowly decreases overall health.
- CysReplete supports immune health
- CysReplete supports normal toxin maintenance
- CysReplete promotes normal glutathione levels
- CysReplete supports the catalyzation of many important metabolic cycles
- CysReplete supports protein synthesis and structure
- CysReplete supports healthy hair, skin and nails via collagen production and keratin
CysReplete is intended for use with NeuroReplete or D5.
CysReplete should be used in combination with NeuroReplete or D5 to prevent serotonin and catecholamine depletion. CysReplete can be used with NeuroReplete or D5 as a stand-alone approach to brain health or in combination with other CHK Nutrition products.
CysReplete dosing (or take as recommended by your healthcare professional):
- 2 pills of CysReplete at noon (to reduce the likelihood of GI upset, do not take CysReplete prior to noon)
- 2 pills of CysReplete approximately 4 to 5 hours before bedtime (same time as NeuroReplete/D5 afternoon dose)
- 2 pills of CysReplete at bedtime
“This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any illness or disease. The content and recommendations contained on this website have not been reviewed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are solely the opinion of the authors. Content contained on this website is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never increase, reduce or discontinue any medication or treatment without first consulting your doctor.”